Although male organ cancer is exceedingly rare, it does happen, and it can certainly be devastating. That’s why it’s so important for a man’s manhood care to include a focus on the signs and symptoms of male organ cancer, and of course, bring any of these points of concern up to their healthcare provider.
Symptoms of Male Organ Cancer
Keep in mind that some of these signs of male organ cancer could also reflect issues with manhood care and hygiene. Take a look:
• Changes in the color of the member skin. Although this can certainly happen from time to time, especially when there is bruising or temporary redness from a rather vigorous session of sensual fun, changes in the member skin color can be pronounced with male organ cancer. Watch the changes – take photos for later reference – to determine whether this is a true concern.
• Thickening of the member skin. A thickening spot on the member, or a place where the texture has changed, might be a problem. Again, watch that spot to determine whether it expands or becomes worse. Also be realistic about the situation – is the thickening on a spot frequently touched during self-pleasuring? It might simply be a callous from overuse.
• Sores or growth on the member. These are a clear sign something bad is happening. With male organ cancer, the sores and growths will often appear on the tip, not as often on the shaft or the area around the member. Any sore or growth should be checked out by a doctor.
• Bleeding from the member. A discharge filled with blood, or blood that emits from underneath the prepuce, are both alarming issues that should immediately send a man to the doctor – assuming he can’t find a cause, such as an injury after a sensual session or some sort of sports debacle.
• Swelling of the member. Although with male organ cancer the swelling usually happens right at the tip, there might be swelling along the shaft as well, either in the form of swelling bumps or swelling around the entire shaft. If there is no clear reason for it, such as contact dermatitis or overhandling, it’s time to see a doctor.
• A foul discharge. It’s important to remember that sometimes, a discharge from underneath the prepuce simply indicates a lack of personal hygiene, and a man needs to step up his cleanliness game. But for a discharge that won’t quit, no matter what, or a discharge from the tip of the member, there is cause for concern.
• Red rash or crusty bumps. The red rash that might come along with male organ cancer is one of those things that can mimic other, much more benign conditions. Crusty bumps, however, might be a different story. Although these might appear thanks to lax manhood care, there is also the chance that they might be there for more nefarious reasons.
• Pain for no apparent reason. Member pain is not a good thing, and usually a man can pinpoint what caused the problem. But if the member pain shows up completely out of the blue and continues no matter what a man tries to do to remedy it, it’s a matter of concern.
• Swollen lymph nodes. When these swollen, tender and sore spots happen in the private area, it usually means there is some sort of infection or other issue going on inside a man’s body. Those lymph nodes might be an early sign of male organ cancer. When doing a monthly self-check of the member and surrounding area, always feel for any swelling that might indicate an issue.
Maintaining Good Manhood Care
Again, keep in mind that many of these issues are related to less serious conditions. Therefore, don’t panic! But do go to the doctor if things don’t improve with good manhood care in a reasonable amount of time. That care should include the use of a top-notch male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). It should be loaded with vitamins and moisturizers that help solve common member skin issues.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Keywords: Member health oil
By: John Dugan
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from John Dugan:
- How Does Self-pleasure Affect Sensual Drive?
- Male Organ Sensitivity: Strategies for Maintenance
- Male Organ Pump It Up: Seeking Bigger Male Organ Size
- Sore Manhood 101: Stop Doing These Things
- Try Yoga for Better Sensual Activity
- Incontinence – One of the More Embarrassing Male Organ Problems
- Self-Pleasuring and Member Health: How Much is Too Much?
- In Bed with a Bent Male Organ: Sensual Positions
- Male Organ Pain? Duh! Some Easy Answers
- Three Causes of Irritated Foreskin and How to Fix It
Article ID 1097378 (Views 229)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.