Studies have shown that approx. 1 out of every 6 couple has infertility in some form. In India also, infertility has become a major problem, and many women are getting affected from it. An infertility diagnosis is performed on a couple that has been unsuccessful in conceiving for more than a year. When the reason behind infertility exists inside the women, it is called as female infertility, which makes up for more than 50% of all the cases of infertility.
The most widely recognized reasons for infertility among women incorporate issues related to ovulation, damaged uterus or fallopian tubes, or issues with the cervix. Age can add to infertility due to the fact that as a woman ages, the ability to conceive decrease gradually.
# Issues in ovulation might occur because of at least one of these reasons:
* Problems in thyroid gland
* A tumour or cyst
* A hormone imbalance
* Extremely short menstrual cycles
* Excess weight
* Alcohol or drug use
* Eating disorders like bulimia or anorexia
* Extreme exercise that results in a significant loss of body fat.
# Uterus or fallopian tubes can get damaged due to one of these reasons:
* A birth defect
* Polyps in the uterus
* Chronic medical illness
* An infection that has affected the patient previously
* Pelvic inflammatory disease
* A previous ectopic (tubal) pregnancy
* Scar tissue or adhesions
* Endometriosis or fibroids
* DES syndrome - It’s a medication, which is given to a woman to avoid any risk of miscarriage or premature birth. However, it can cause fertility issues for her children.
Infertility can also be caused by abnormal cervical mucus. The sperm can be stopped by abnormal cervical mucus from reaching the egg, or it can make tougher for the sperm to go inside the egg.
PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) is another major reason that causes infertility issues in women. You need to visit an expert doctor for proper treatment.
# How Female Infertility Can Be Treated?
By using at least one of the following treatments, infertility among women can be treated. Have a look.
* Taking antibiotics prescribed by the best Gynec in Mumbai to remove an infection
* Consuming prescriptions to stimulate ovulation
* Consuming supplements to fight infertility
* To fight against endometriosis, hormone imbalance, or a brief menstrual cycle, patient is given hormones by the best gynaecologist in Mumbai West
* To remove blockage or scar tissues from the uterus, fallopian tubes, or pelvic area, minor surgery can be performed.
* If a woman is suffering from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) then she must visit an expert gynaecologist for proper treatment.
# Can I Avoid Female Infertility?
You can take several measures to reduce the chances of infertility:
* Stay away from illicit drugs
* Stay away from alcohol completely
* Maintain high level of personal hygiene
* Follow the best health practices
* Prevent sexually transmitted diseases – Don’t indulge in illicit sexual relationships
* Once you become sexually active, go to your gynaecologist for annual check-ups.
There is generally nothing that is possible to prevent infertility in female caused by either an illness or some genetic issue. But, visit the best Gynec in Mumbai before reaching any conclusions.
Keywords: best gynaecologist in Mumbai West, best Gynec in Mumbai
By: Swati Desai
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Swati Desai:
- Effective And Harmless Cures For PCOS
- How To Get Pregnant Even If A Woman Has PCOS?
- Things To Stop Before Pregnancy
- The Problem Of Depression During Pregnancy
- How You Can Achieve A Healthy Pregnancy
- Debunking 3 Myths About PCOS
- 5 Signs Of Infertility In Women
- Why Infertility Happens? Top 10 Medical Causes
- 4 Natural Ways To Treat PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- How Does Your Diet Affect Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Article ID 1047006 (Views 353)