Have you ever thought of any content marketing strategy for your business? If not, then it is high time to start thinking. More businesses are turning to content marketing to increase traffic to their websites and thus create more leads for business. A survey by Content Marketing Institute says that 70% of B2B marketers are creating more fresh content this year.
The advantages of a proper content marketing strategy are many for a business. Apart from generation of leads for business, it also helps company to spread awareness about your brand among potential customers. Now let us discuss the steps to create an effective content marketing strategy.
I would suggest a 7 step process to create a successful content marketing plan:
1. Have your goal defined – This is a very important and basic step in content marketing strategy generation. Understanding about why we need content and content marketing for our business is a prerequisite for every content marketing plan.
2. Understand buyer persona–One of them most important rules in content creation is the content has to be relevant and useful to your target audience. So knowing your target audience is a critical part of an effective content marketing plan.
3. Create a road map – Proper planning is required while developing a content marketing strategy. While launching a content marketing strategy, set goals and milestones for the coming years. Make sure your content marketing goals align with your business goals.
4. Content management system – Have a reliable content management system in place. With a proper content management system, you can manage all phases of content marketing – creation, publication and analytics.
5. Do brainstorming – Quality of your content plays an important role in the success of your content marketing strategy. Original and innovative topics attract more subscribers. So a lot of brainstorming has to be done in choosing blog topics. There are also various tools available online which offer great content ideas.
6. Decide on content formats – There are a large variety of content options available. You just have to decide on which all formats you need to create content. You can make this decision based on your business as well as the type of target audience you have. Some of the commonly used content formats are – blogs, eBooks, videos, podcasts, infographics, templates, webinars, white papers, case studies and many more.
7. Publish and promote your content – Content publishing is as important as its creation. Content should be published consistently on a regular basis. Setting up of a publishing calendar would help in this regard. Your work is not over at publishing. Now it’s time to promote your content especially on social media. You could also set up a social media calendar for this purpose.
These 7 steps are meant to be a rough outline to help you while creating content management strategy for your business. Keep these guidelines in mind and frame strategies that suit your business. A well planned and executed content marketing plan can do wonders for your business.
Content writer, Seo Writer ,Website Writer
Keywords: Content writer, Seo Writer, Website Writer
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Lizaparker:
Article ID 1045477 (Views 337)