Bangalore is the one real estate destination everyone wishes to invest in. So, if you are planning to buy one of the flats in Bangalore, you are on the right path. There is a good demand and supply for apartments in Bangalore, but before that, you would need to assess the market and get a proper un-derstanding. As a buyer, what would you expect from a real estate developer? Read on for a list of ten things that buyers expect to know or gain from realty developers so you know what to look for as well.
1. Expectations vs reality: The first thing you would do is compare if what has been advertised on brochures and in other communication is true when on a visit to see the apartment or flat in question. Ifit is in line with the promises made by the real estate developer on paper. This is a question any buyer asks and expects that what is promisedand the reality are aligned.
2. Openness: After ascertaining that one of the flats is as good as the brochures promise, the next thing a you would expect from a developer is to be upfront and open about the titles and docu-ments of the flats in question. Buyers would expect developers to give them details about any clearances they need to obtain on legal or regulatory grounds.
3. Technical information: You expect that developers tell them all about carpet area, built-up and super built-up area, among other specifications in an upfront manner.
4. Choices: You should also be offered different home options, so that they can choose from layouts, flooring, kitchen and other amenities.
5. Forthcoming about neighbourhood details: When you are looking at buying a flat, you should also ask your real estate developer if the infrastructure in the area is good enough. You need to be told about nearby schools, hospitals, parks and other amenities available.
6. Details on construction quality: You would also expect developers to give details of construc-tion quality, and in case the project is still under completion, regular updates about the various stages of completion.
7. Real picture of price & other costs: Developers would have to give a clear picture of what is inclusive in the price of the property, and what is not. Also, they would have to tell about extra payments such as service tax, electricity charges, etc.
8. Credibility: One of the most important aspects a you need to look into while buying a flat in one of the apartments in Bangalore, is the credibility issue. How credible and trustworthy is the developer? You ought to carry out your own checks, including seeking background information about the real estate developer from various sources.
9. Track record: Buyers expect that the real estate developers they opt for have a good track record, and have completed other projects in the city or elsewhere on time. You should too.
10. Cordial and friendly: You’d definitely expect the real estate developer to be friendly, helpful and cordial. The more pleasing and easy to talk to a developer is, the more at ease the buyer will be.
Keywords: flats in Bangalore, apartments in Bangalore
By: Gaurav Nikalje
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Gaurav Nikalje:
- Backwaters In Kerala: Anexperience For A Lifetime
- Ten Beautiful Reasons To Fall In Love With Jaipur
- Ultra Diet Cooker – Secret to Healthy Living
- Buying Land or a Flat: Which Will be the Better Investment Option in Bangalore?
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Experience Dubai'S Nightlife
- How You Can Save Time with Ultra Pressure Cookers?
- How To Choose Perfect Juicer Mixer To Make Your Kitchen More Efficient
- Weekend Getaways at Garden City of India
- The Best Places To See In Mauritius
- Best Places To Visit In Udaipur
Article ID 1040311 (Views 478)