Live chat (LiveChatAgent.Com) is there at your website and provides the exceptional customer service support. It has also been seen that is saves both the employee task time and the phone expenses too. Some of the worthy and noticeable cost savings are like
The average interaction cost is lowered and hence the overall contact center cost is reduced by employing live chat.
The efficiency is also increased as live chat (LiveChatAgent.Com) representatives allow to handle multiple chats simultaneously, thus the need to hire more representatives is cut down.
As the employees do not require to spend an ample amount of time on phone, they can carry multitasking during chat conversations and hence the waiting queue is reduced to a fraction of its former size as compared to a call center.
This also leads to increase in sales as the process is improved.
The Forbes magazine stated in a current study :
“In 2008, Wells Fargo made a second attempt to leverage online chat to drive sales, and happily, this time the results have been crystal clear. High customer satisfaction scores and a double-digit increase in converted shoppers have shown the value once and for all of this technology.”
With live chat (LiveChatAgent.Com) the customers can get in touch with the company, the moment they encounter any problem. Live chat (LiveChatAgent.Com) provides instant responses to their concerns and this can make or break a sale. This reduces the bounce rates and ensures that full shopping carts make it through check out.
Live chat at your website gives the ultimate customer support to your vistors and even current customers too. Despite providing the exceptional support, it also has other perks which can be enjoyed by the business as well as the visitors and existing customers.
Live chat saves on both, the employees task time and the phone expenses too.
Here are the two awesome ways in which it proves itself to be cost effective.
1. The average interaction cost is reduced by employing live chat at your site thus reducing the overall contact center cost.
2. As the chat agents can multitask that is handle multiple chats efficiently and simultaneously, live chat is also seen to increase efficiency. This reduces man power and the need to hire more representatives.
Live chat is also easy to implement. Times have changed and now live chat is not at all a piece of cake for the big brand players.
For live chat (LiveChatAgent.Com) Contact us link: http://www.livechatagent.com/get-a-custom-quote/
Keywords: livechatagent, Live Chat
By: Live Chat Agent
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Live Chat Agent:
- How To Make The Most Out Of Customer Testimonials?
- How Long Should My Live Chat Service Be Available?
- Top 6 problems faced by online shopppers
- Top 5 lead generation strategies for business
- What Are The Advantages Of Having Live Chat On Your Website?
- Live Chat Increases Website Lead Generation
- Live Chat Agent Increase website sales and conversion
Article ID 1038873 (Views 366)