The financial hub of the country, the city that never sleeps, Maximum City...the sobriquets for Mumbai never ends. If you want to explore the city and have a nice stay, opt for one of the luxury hotels in Mumbai. There are plenty of Mumbai hotels to choose from, so plan ahead and pick the one that makes your stay as luxurious as possible.
Mumbai is a bundle of experiences you wouldn't want to miss out on, from Marine Drive or the 'Queen's Necklace', Gateway of India, which was built during the era of the British Raj, Hanging Gardens, Flora Fountain to Victoria Terminus now known as Chatrapathi Shivaji Terminus. You can also explore the vibrant markets of the bustling city, including the Crawford Market.
Mumbai hotel experience
If you are wondering which of the Mumbai hotels to choose from, you should choose one which is in South Mumbai and offers the best views of the city's skyline, and excellent vistas of the Marine Drive. Choose one of the luxury hotels in Mumbai and stay in rooms that offer well-chosen beds, armchairs, dressers etc. The design of a good room or suite in a luxury hotel incorporates fine pieces of art, old lithographs, bathtubs and a nice shower among others.
A luxurious stay almost always means good facilities in your hotel room. Choose from among Mumbai hotels that offer in-room entertainment such as a television (both in the bathroom and living room), DVD player, reading lamps, iPod docks, electronic screens for windows to offer privacy. Not enough luxury? You can opt for a suite, which offers separate powder rooms, dining and living spaces and even private butlers.
• Experiences such as exploring a range of international and Asian cuisines such as the sushi, Italian dishes, etc in several restaurants housed inside the luxury hotels are well and truly worth each of them.
• Some luxury hotels offer unique experiences such as learning to cook a range of Indian dishes with the help of a master chef. The other experiences that are worthwhile include going on a spice trail to one of the markets, and going on a heritage tour that will give you some interesting insights into monuments and spaces such as the High Court and Jehangir Art Gallery etc among others. If you are looking for a good bargain or two, visit the Chor Bazaar, where you can pick up interesting souvenirs. The luxury hotel you stay in will help you with the tour.
• No holiday at one of the luxury hotels in Mumbai is complete without a spa experience. Enjoy an indigenous massage therapy, skin care and revitalising package, among others.
• A pool is part of the luxury experience, and you can enjoy drinks or a snack by the pool. A candle-light dinner by the pool can be quite an enjoyable experience.
Here you can read more about Enjoy Luxurious Stay at Five Star Hotels in Mumbai
Keywords: Enjoy Luxurious Stay at Five Star Hotels in Mumbai, luxury hotels in Mumbai
By: Gaurav Nikalje
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Gaurav Nikalje:
- Backwaters In Kerala: Anexperience For A Lifetime
- Ten Things That Buyers Expect From Real Estate Developers
- Ten Beautiful Reasons To Fall In Love With Jaipur
- Ultra Diet Cooker – Secret to Healthy Living
- Buying Land or a Flat: Which Will be the Better Investment Option in Bangalore?
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Experience Dubai'S Nightlife
- How You Can Save Time with Ultra Pressure Cookers?
- How To Choose Perfect Juicer Mixer To Make Your Kitchen More Efficient
- Weekend Getaways at Garden City of India
- The Best Places To See In Mauritius
Article ID 1033054 (Views 326)