Considering a weekend getaway at India's Garden City? Stay in one of the luxury hotels in Bangalore and enjoy the best of the city's sights and experiences. Before you plan your holiday, book in one of Bangalore hotels so you can enjoy a great stay.
Experience the best of Bangalore
• Long before Bangalore became the Silicon City or the start-up city, it was the City of Gardens and still is. Start your Bangalore weekend with a visit to the finest gardens, the Cubbon Park. If you stay at one of the luxury hotels in Bangalore, the Park is just about 10-15 minutes away. The park, laid out in the second half of the 19th century, is an absolute delight. Spread across 300 acres, it is home to stately buildings, including the most well-known of them all, the High Court, earlier known as Attara Kacheri and the Library housed in the Seshadri Iyer Memorial Hall.
• In South Bangalore, you will come across another major lung space of Bangalore, the Lal Bagh. Originally laid out by Mysore ruler Hyder Ali, it was completed by Tipu Sultan. The park is home to one of the country's biggest collection of plant and bird species. The centre of attraction in the park is the Glass House, inspired by the Crystal Palace in London. Also famous is the Rock of Lalbagh, which is said to be among the oldest of such rock formations on the planet.
• Yet another traditional hub you must not miss on your weekend getaway to Bangalore is Malleshwaram, home to the Kadu Malleshwara temple. Catch a performance at the Chowdiah Memorial Hall or hit the markets of 7th cross, after tasting a crispy dosa, a mouth-watering chow chow bath or idlis at one of the eateries there. Don't forget to pay a visit to the Bangalore Palace, built in the style of Tudor school of architecture.
Here you can read more about Weekend Getaways at Garden City of India
Keywords: Weekend Getaways at Garden City of India, luxury hotels in Bangalore
By: Gaurav Nikalje
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Gaurav Nikalje:
- Backwaters In Kerala: Anexperience For A Lifetime
- Ten Things That Buyers Expect From Real Estate Developers
- Ten Beautiful Reasons To Fall In Love With Jaipur
- Ultra Diet Cooker – Secret to Healthy Living
- Buying Land or a Flat: Which Will be the Better Investment Option in Bangalore?
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Experience Dubai'S Nightlife
- How You Can Save Time with Ultra Pressure Cookers?
- How To Choose Perfect Juicer Mixer To Make Your Kitchen More Efficient
- The Best Places To See In Mauritius
- Best Places To Visit In Udaipur
Article ID 1033047 (Views 481)