With a way to search your past snaps, Snapchat launched a camera-roll like
option to save and search through past snaps. Users can now look back in time
with the new feature ‘Memories’.
Where your photos and videos couldn’t be kept forever, at least not the ones
that you send to your friends, memories can now help you save it.
Memories acts as a basic way to save and share snaps inside a folder. Also
could be called as a camera-roll replacement, with this feature you can
organize, edit, and re-share photos after they’ve been taken. A snapchat
spokesperson says memories is “the first product we’ve created that’s truly
meant for commemorating, especially with a friend by your side.”
It’s very simple to access memories. It can be done by swiping up from the
main camera screen. It’s amazing to see your snaps in the reverse-
chronological section when you open your memories section. Your photos in
the past that have been saved to your camera roll can be revisited too.
Wildly popular among teens Snapchat has seen its audience start to age with
14 percent of U.S. smartphone users and older now on the app. This new
feature also let you browse through the photo based on the location and time
stamp, and the search feature will show you snap on the anniversary date.
It’s really fun to celebrate an anniversary or birthday by finding a few old snaps
and then stringing them together.
Company’s valuation have grown to $18 billion in the recent years. It has
surpassed twitter 140 million daily users with its 150 million daily users
according to a report. Truly a good move Snapchat! What do you think about
the new feature? Do let us know about your views in the comment section
- FruitBowl Digital
By: Fruitbowl Digital
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Fruitbowl Digital:
- Snapchat: Is It The Next Big Thing For Your Business?
- How to be established as a strong visual brand on social media
- 7 Best marketing campaigns 2016 you should know
- Take Your Content Marketing To The Next Level
- Now Grow Your Business Through Social Media
- Looking For A Hike In Your Facebook Reach? (Here's What You Need To Know)
- Elevate Your Social Media Handling With The Upcoming Social Media Tools.
- Instagram Or Snapchat- Where Would You Tell Your Story?
- Dos and Don’ts of E-commerce
Article ID 1030048 (Views 564)