When it comes to building the network between computers, then you should not neglect the importance of the IP address. Yes, the IP address is one of the most effective things that provide the help to identify the computers in the highly effective manner. However, the IP addresses are not only used for the personal computers, but also used in the routers. As the way, the IP addresses are also used as the default gateway for the routers by a variety of manufacturers. As this manner, the D-link is one of the most commonly used routers and they are used by most of the people throughout the world. The reason is that these D-link routers are famous for easy setup and the process of configuration.
Basically, the D-link router has been effectively used in the place of connecting two or more routers in the highly effective manner. In fact, the D-link router is available with the default IP address as 192.168.0.1. In some cases, you may in need of changing the default configuration of the router and so it is important to know about changing the IP address in the most effective way.
How to change the IP address of the router?
To change your IP address of the D-link router, you need to consider some essential things.
• Initially, you need to open your default web browser on your personal computer.
• Then, you have to type the IP address as 192.168.0.1 on the address bar of your web browser.
• After that, you have to provide the username and password for the authentication.
• Once you have provided these details, the router’s dashboard will be shown where you can change your IP address of the corresponding router.
• For this purpose, you have to go the network settings from the setup menu. Then, it will show your current IP address of the router.
• In it, you have to change the 192.168.0.1 IP address as 10.0.0.1. Then you have to save the changes and restart your router.
• If you have restarted the computer, it will ask you another authentication and you need to provide the current changed IP address as shown.
In this manner, you can change the IP address of the D-link router easily. It is one of the most effective things to alter the default IP address of the router, because if you do so, you can customize a variety of settings in the highly effective way.
Gain the password
As the same way, if you forgot your password, then you can easily regain it in the simplest manner. For this purpose, you need to simply do the above mentioned points to change the IP address for gaining the password in the easiest way. In this way, changing the IP address of the router helps you to customize a large number of settings in the most effective way. So, you can change it in the most effective way. However, you can get more details by searching over the internet.
Keywords: 10.0.0.1 Default Gateway IP Address
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from EllyBook:
- Top Portable Charger Buying Guide
- Find Passphrase For Wireless Network
- How to configure a Linksys router using the 192.168.1.1 IP address
Article ID 1025347 (Views 578)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.