Bhopal is Madhya Pradesh’s capital, and the city lives up to being a great capital to this large state. You will be allured by the natural beauty and rich heritage of Bhopal in just one visit. The land is famously called the Greenest in India and also the City of Lakes. If you want to make your Bhopal trip more exciting, here are some places you must visit…
1. Bhimbetka – This is an excellent World Heritage Site. The Bhimbetka oozes the history of this city in the best way possible. These caves are quite adventurous and legends say that it was discovered by accident in the year 1957 by an archaeologist. You can see the brilliant rock paintings in this cave which are said to be around 15000 years old.
2. National Museum of Mankind – Created in the 1985, this huge museum is located at the Shyamala Hills. You can see the revolution of mankind in this museum and learn a lot about some astonishing historic facts you never knew about. If you are residing at the WelcomHeritage Noor Us Sabah,Bhopal, you can travel easily to this destination.
3. Raisen Fort – This ancient place dates back to the 6th century. The fort is on top of the hill and has several temples, lakes, palaces and ponds inside. There were about 80 plus ponds and lakes, but with time, they reduced to around 15. History buffs will have a gala time at this fort as they can learn quite a lot about the battles in India.
4. Upper Lake – This Lake has been around from 11th century, and it is quite huge. This water is said to be powerful and can cure skin problems. You can cruise around in this lake and enjoy the captivating scenarios.
5. State Museum of Madhya Pradesh – With 16 theme galleries that consist of interesting sculptures, coins, fossils and old manuscripts from the India’s past, you will enjoy your time at this mesmerizing museum. It is situated extremely close to the Museum of Mankind.
There are countless stunning spots to visit in Bhopal, but these 5 should not be missed!
Keywords: the WelcomHeritage Noor Us Sabah,Bhopal
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from AnkitSharma:
- Ruby: A Gemstone that Can Change Your Life
- Van Vihar Park Bhopal: A Paradise for a Nature’s lover
- The city of magnificent Mosques – Bhopal
- How to Ace Final Exams with Online Study Material: Study material for class 8 CBSE
- Choosing The Best Blood Pressure Monitor: Your Blood Pressure Must Be Rightly Tracked
- 5 Ways to Search To Do Study Material for CBSE Class 9 Science
- Significance of Six Mukhi Rudraksha
- A Quick Guide on Glucometer
- Top 2 Exercise Machines to Keep You Healthy
- 5 Tips for Learning New Things More Quickly
Article ID 1025072 (Views 609)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.