Deep in the third act of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” one of the biggest events in the history of the saga happens. It’s not when the good guys win, a main character accepts their destiny, or BB-8 doesn’t something adorable. No, there’s a death. The death of one of the most recognizable characters not just in the series, but in the entire world. So let’s talk about this moment, and whether it should have (or shouldn’t have) happened.
No, in my opinion, they should not have killed Han Solo. I really enjoyed his character in the movie and felt his role was very significant in the movie. Harrison Ford still looks amazing for an actor who is 73. The same cannot be said about Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill who reported had to lose 50 pounds to reprise his role as Luke Skywaker. General Leia played by Carrie Fisher looked and sounded like a different person. Granted the years of aging has not been kind to Fisher ... she looked unnatural in her role. She also had the "drunk" voice probably due to her documented years of alcohol abuse.
The issue I had most was the anticipation of seeing Luke Skywaker and only did we see him at the end ... it was very disappointing. I was hoping too see Luke appear and help the Rebel ... well that never happened.
Overall all I would give the move a 7/10. It was entertaining but was not over the top. I felt the new comers to the movie, Rey played by Daisy Ridley and Fin played by John Boyega were excellent. The character Rey carried the movie... however the fact that she picked up the Light Saber without training and was able to fight was a bit far fetch ... that's Hollywood for you.
.... Catch this movie in a galaxy close to you ...
By: Article Alley
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Article Alley :
- Finding a Cure for Oral And Genital Herpes in 2015? Good News About Latest HSV Treatments
- Is There A Cure for Oral And Genital Herpes in 2015? The Answer May Surprise You!
- New Parents Guide on How to Burb a Baby
- Muscle Building – Gear Up for a Successful Training!
- Top 5 Muscle Building without Weights Exercises – and Tips
- Things You May Never Knew About Alternative Medicine
- Alternative Medicine – When Regular Remedies Can’t Remedy Your Ailment
- Why Should You Meditate?
- How to Meditate using Music
- My Feet Are Killing Me - What Can I Do?
Article ID 1022322 (Views 918)