Samsung has surprised its users of mobile phones and though they do not have any shortage of smartphones in the mobile world it has come out with a better segmentation ensuring the users with a much wider choice.
How does the handset look like?
• It has a plastic body with metallic sides and accents too. It also has a more pronounced rim and looks similar to the other Galaxy phones.
• The phone is surrounded by flat fronts, oblong home button, silver accents and rounded corners.
• The rear of the E7 is made of plastic with a little bit of shimmery finish without any particular dots.
• The colour of the device will always be available in black and blue with horizontal subtle striped pattern across the front of the phone.
• The lenses of the camera are square-shaped and are flanked by a speaker grille and a flash.
• The bottom of the device has the headset sockets and just next to it are the Micro-USB ports.
• On the left of the device are the volume buttons while the card slots and the power buttons are on the sides of the smartphone. They do not have rear panels that are removable.
Specifications of the phone
• The screen of the device is 5.5- inch and a camera of 13-megapixel. The capacity of the battery is 2,950 mAh and RAM of 2GB.
• The processor of the device is described as 1.2 GHz quad-core with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280.
• The built-in storage capacity of the device is 16GB and provides support to the phone up to 64GB by using microSD card.
• The other common features of the smartphone are Wi-Fi, A- GPS and Bluetooth 4.0.
• The phone is quite comfortable and easy to hold with a Touch Wiz interface having all the icons and flourishes that are visual.
• The phone has reasonably sharp and snappy screens that are rich under indoor lighting.
• The mid-range phone is quite solid which can compete with the other devices.
Advantages of the smartphone
• The device offers a capacitive display with about 16M colours and a multitouch touch screen.
• The smartphone is unique as it comes with rear camera and LED flash alongwith additional features like face detection, autofocus, panorama etc.
• The battery back-up of the device is excellent which will not allow the battery of the handset to drain earlier.
Keywords: smartphones in the mobile world it has come out
By: shalini Dixit
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from shalini Dixit:
- Learn About Galaxy S6 Edge+ Price
- What Exactly You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S6 Reviews?
- Samsung New Mobile Phones - The Modern Age Gadgets
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Specification Vs Market Price
- Samsung Galaxy Grand: The Best Mobile Phone In India That Is Moderate And In Keeping With Mid-Budget Smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 VS I phone 6 which are better?
- Opt For Time-Effective And Secure Enterprise Mobility Systems
- Never Get Bored With The Galaxy Core 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Many Reasons to Impress You
- Refined Video Experience With Blu Ray Player
Article ID 1021144 (Views 608)