Mumbai(India) - One of the most crowded city in the world. There are many means of transport in Mumbai city and people prefers to travel through local trains. Being a crowded city, local train is the only option to reach their destination on time (no traffic) and it also covers suburbans of approximately 300km area. In Mumbai, time means life, hence Mumbai local trains is consider as lifeline of City. Every day millions of people travels through Mumbai local trains.
Local train runs on many lines (Western, Central, Harbour ...). If people needs to travel between stations of different line, there can be more than one route to reach your destination station. In such case, one major problem is to figure out better route.
E.g Ambernath is in central line and Virar is in western line. Mumbaikar knows the route from Ambernath to Virar via Dadar. But, very few people are aware of the route via Kopar which takes 1 hr less time to reach Virar (depending on time you travel).
You can browse www.mumbailocaltrains.com to find all possible routes and can plan your journey accordingly.
Below are various features of mumbailocaltrains.com:
1. You can find all possible routes between any stations at any time. Very much useful for salesmen who has to visit many places in Mumbai with in a day.
2. Plan your journey by shortest route path or by earliest reaching time as per your convenience.
3. Enter your time required to change platform and find train routes accordingly. This is useful for people who cant walk fast e.g. senior citizens, pregnant-women, handicapped people.
4. Ladies can select "ladies train" option to include ladies train in route where ever available. Safe journey for Ladies.
5. Do check "Travel on Sunday" if you are traveling on Sunday because many trains don't run on Sunday.
Apart from finding best route, you can see timetable of Western Lines, Central Lines, Harbour Lines, Thane-Vashi-Panvel, Dahanu-Vashi-Kopar-Panvel, Metro and Monorails. You can view train timetable of you nearest local stations as well.
It is very helpful to the mumbaikars and people who are new to Mumbai. Not to mention that every day thousands of people comes to Mumbai for Jobs, to struggle in Bollywood and to visit places.
Keywords: Mumbai Local Train, Mumbai Local Stations, Mumbai Map
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Mumbai:
Article ID 1021076 (Views 348)