All marketers know the importance of a good opt-in list. Affiliate marketer cannot make great profits without an opt-in list. Any opt-in list will not make you money; In fact you may lose money in many opt-in lists. Only great opt-in lists can make great profits.
The profitable opt-in list has some distinguishing qualities. The most important ones are subscribers trust, interest and buying power. Let us take a look at these qualities so we can build a solid, expandable and profitable opt-in list.
Internet marketing is all about establishing trust between you and the customer. If subscribers do not trust you, there is no need to read your message. Customers are busy. Their inbox is filled with hundreds of messages. Also, there are chances that your email will land in the spam box. If many users put the message into spam, spam filters would mark the domain as spam senders. To gain trust, take care of these points:
• Don’t spam. Take permission first.
• Only send relevant emails.
• Don’t start selling immediately. Build a relationship first. Send free offers, tips and useful information.
• Put subscriber’s interest first. Think about profits, but make sure to provide value to your customer.
Engagment is important in the world of internet marketing. You only have 5 seconds to capture the attention of your reader. If readers are not interested in your offer, they will not read it. Take care of following tips:
• Only send emails related to sign-up niche.
• Send short and interesting emails.
• Do not include more than three links in a single email. Keep it short and simple.
The reader interest can change over time. For example, you built a list for keyword “Buy TV now”. After some time, many users might have already bought the TV. You cannot sell them TV, but you can sell them channel subscriptions, TV add-ons, future upgrades and other related entertainment offers.
Try to get subscriber’s feedback about each email campaign. Unsubscribing readers is a built-in signal, but, feedback makes it easier to optimize email campaigns.
Subscriber’s Buying Power
Potential purchase power is an important factor. If a subscriber trusts you, likes your offers but have no buying power, he is virtually non-existent. You may be able to sell some free subscriptions through other sign-in lists, but that’s all there is. These tips will help you:
• Advertise your campaign only in those geographical areas that are relevant and accessible to your clients. Buying power of different countries and even areas within that country can be researched easily. Optimize your efforts according to this data.
• Selling high-value items to a budget oriented customer will not be successful.
In short, opt-in lists are great but they can only be an asset if built and maintained carefully. It is a delicate thing so it should be treated with love. Getting subscribers is only tiny part of the game. The most important part is building trust and long term relationship. Feel free to send me a message about smart opt-in lists.
Keywords: Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing Training
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Paulkegg:
Article ID 1020619 (Views 462)