Dubai (city in the United Arab Emirates) located in the Middle East is a perfect destination for enjoying family travel while exploring spectacular water parks, indoor skiing, camel trekking in serene desert or simply relaxing down on soft white sandy beaches.
Dubai Insider Access Tips:
For enjoying a fun filled and exciting Dubai holiday trip with family and kids, you should be aware as well as follow some essential tips, such as:
• Etiquettes in Public Places: Females must dress conservatively in a public location but can wear swimwear while on beach or at hotel pool. Remember never kiss in public, as it is not allowed in Dubai.
• Tipping People: You can tip people such as bellhops in hotels in a generous way, whereas in case of restaurants it is not required to give tip as the service charge is added to your bill.
• Weekend in Dubai: In Dubai Friday and Saturday is considered as weekend, which does not include Sunday. On Thursdays, businesses are usually open half a day but shopping malls are open seven days a week until 11pm.
What to do in Dubai with Kids?
Visiting Children’s City:
Located at Dubai Creek Park at Bur Dubai, Children’s City consists of over 80,000 square feet of educational area with attractions for kids (age of 2-15). Here you will find blend of activities on nature, space, science, culture and human body, which will attract the kids.
Enjoying Ski at Mall of the Emirates:
The Mall of Emirates is a great place having different food courts, major department stores and shops as well as includes a unique feature .i.e. indoor ski slope, where you and your kid can enjoy skiing and snowboarding for a reasonable price.
Spending Great Time in Dune Bashing:
On a guided desert safari in Dubai by Orient Tours will offer you exhilarant dune bashing experience with your family and kids. With guided ride in SUV, 4x4 driving or quad bikes, for sure you will spend a memorable and adventurous Dubai tour with your kids.
Flying High with Hot Air Balloon Ride:
You can see Dubai from hundreds of feet in the air with hot air balloon rides that will give your kids a thrilling experience of Dubai travel. It will be fun in witnessing most famous skyscrapers and some unique architectures of Dubai while flying high in a hot air balloon.
What to Eat?
In Dubai you will get inexpensive local delicacy as well as enjoy high end and fine dining experiences at places like Legends Steakhouse or Khazana. Your family and kids will love to have the opportunity of enjoying mouthwatering and tongue tickling dishes such as Falafel, hummus and Shwarma.
Well planned tours in Dubai by Orient Tours, will give you an opportunity to explore a bustling city along with your family and kids. We are successful and leading tour operator in UAE having most satisfied clients from Europe, Japan, America, Asia and Australia.
Keywords: tours in Dubai, desert safari in Dubai, Desert Safari
By: ORIENT TOURS
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from ORIENT TOURS:
- Dubai City Tour Packages- Perfect Pick To Enjoy Unique Ambience of Fun
- Remarkable Experiences To Encounter On A Desert Safari In Dubai
- Tips to Make Your Desert Safari in Dubai a Life-Time Experience
- Must-Visit Travelling Destinations in Dubai
- How to Experience the Rich and Luxurious Culture of Abu Dhabi?
- Unparalleled Glimpses of Arabian Desert to Discover In Dubai
- Phenomenal Desert Wonders and Genuine Natural Glimpse To Explore In Dubai
- 5 Ways of Having Fun and Enjoying on Abu Dhabi City Tour
Article ID 1019282 (Views 504)