How to recover lost/deleted iPhone data
As Apple fans, you maybe an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch user, the last thing you don't want to see is the data being lost, it will make you being a crazy human. In order to get more useful APPs to boost the ability of our Apple device, most of us prefer jail-breaking. In order to catch up with the trend and experience of the newest functions of iOS system, many of us have upgraded to iOS 7. Some of you maybe so careless that you need to restore the factory settings. Under these circumstances, you must be desperate to recover iPhone data. Actually, these are situations we frequently meet with.
To solve the headache problem about losing data and protect your iOS data better, This FoneLab provides solutions to recover data from iPhone and recover iPhone data from iTunes backup. With the step by step guide about retore iPhone data, you can get back iPhone data immediatly within several simple clicks.
How to recover lost/deleted data from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch directly?
Step 1: Download, Install and Launch
Download FoneLab and install it on your computer. Then launch the software.
Step 2: Select the file to recover
Connect your iOS device to computer. Enter scan mode following the instruction. After scanning, all the files in your device will be shown and classified into categories. Find the file you want to recover under specific category.
Step 3: Select destination and start to recover
Click "…" button and select the file folder to save the recovered data. All preparations been done, you can start the recovery immediately by clicking Recover.
Tips: Check "Only display deleted item", only deleted or lost files will be displayed. This helps you quickly find the target file.
How to recover iPhone data from iTunes backup?
Step 1: Download, Install and Launch
Download FoneLab and install it and run it.
Step 2: Select the mode
Launch the software, check Recover from iTunes Backup File, what you have backed up will be listed. Check your device and start to scan.
Step 3: Select target file
After scanning, all the backed up files will show up for you to choose. Find the required on under specific category.
Step 4: Select destination and start the recovery
Click "…" button and select a file folder as the destination to save the recovered data. All preparations been done, you can start the recovery immediately by clicking the Recover button.
1. Make sure that your iTunes is 10.7 or above.
2. To avoid data being overwritten, please do not start iTunes or sync files when running this software.
3. Backed up files with lock icon means that they are encrypted backup which cannot be recovered by the current version.
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from ipod001:
- Refractories enterprises facing difficulties and countermeasures
- How to convert Panasonic AJ-HPX3100 mxf to mov on Mac
- How to convert Panasonic AJ-HPX2700 camcorder mxf video to mov on Mac
- How to convert Panasonic AJ-HPX3700 camcorder mxf video to mov on Mac with Mac MXF to Mov Converter
- Convert GoPro Hero H.264 MP4 to Mov with Mac GoPro Hero MP4 to MOV Converter
- How to convert mxf file into Final Cut Pro
- MXF File to Youtube - How to upload mxf file to youtube
- MXF to Final Cut Express
- MXF Converter Mac - Convert mxf file to WMV/MOV/AVI/MP4 on Mac
- MXF file to WMV - Convert mxf file to wmv, edit mxf in Avid Media Composer
Article ID 1012140 (Views 776)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.