Whether it is a touchscreen phone, CDMA phone, 3G phone or a tablet phone, Samsung has always spearheaded the competition with its value focused service and products. Every product released by Samsung has achieved a phenomenal success and always been the first choice of every consumer. Today communication has become a essential part of our life and mobile devices play a important role in connecting us to our friends, associates and loved ones. Countless Cellular Companies are coming with new marketing strategies to attract their potential customers through new features like 3G, Windows and Android phones. Even though several key players like HTC, Nokia and Sony may be coming up new models to bring a new refreshment in the communication experience, but Samsung has always focused to deliver value focused mobile handsets to its potential customers. Right from providing CDMA Mobiles, 3G phones to delivering Galaxy Series phone, Samsung has always been the best.
Whether it is a high end smart phone or low budg
et touch screen phone, every price of the mobile varies according to its features. Combining world class features with smart utilities, Samsung has made every communication an engaging experience for its end users. If you are looking forward to know about the prices of Samsung Mobiles, then just have a glance at the Samsung mobile phones price list which is given below
1) Samsung Nexus S – The retail price of this phone is Rs 27, 500 while the online market price is Rs 27, 082
2) Samsung I9000 Galaxy S – The retail price of this phone is Rs 29, 100 while the online market price is Rs 26, 967
3) Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 – The retail price of this phone is Rs 27, 483 while the online market price is Rs 24, 179
4) Samsung Galaxy S LCD 19003 – The retail price of this phone is Rs 25000 while the online market price is Rs 19484
5) Samsung 18000 Omnia II – The retail price of this phone is Rs 28900 while the online market price is Rs 19272
6) Samsung Wave II S8530 – The retail price of this phone is Rs
20,990 while the online market price is Rs 17, 011
Samsung Y Color Plus Price in India is Rs 7090 and comes well equipped many features which comprise Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) OS, 2 MP camera, 3 inch TFT touchscreen, Wi-Fi connectivity and expandable storage capacity of 32 GB. Samsung Galaxy Y Color has a internal memory of 160 MB and also comes equipped with accelerometer and proximity sensors. Whether you want to groove to foot tapping music or stay connected to social networks, Samsung Y Color Plus lives up to your expectations.
Hope this article has given you an overview of Samsung Mobile Phone prices and Samsung Y Color Plus' features. To know more, you can visit the official page of Samsung.
Keywords: Samsung Mobile Phone prices
By: Rajni Shukla
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Rajni Shukla:
- Apple iPhone 5 16 GB and Apple iPhone 5 32 GB – Apple’s Latest Product Offering
- Why are Tata Sky Reviews and Airtel DTH Reviews so important?
- Think Grand with Samsung Galaxy
- Branded Shoes – The In-thing for the Youth
- Branded Gaming Consoles For Faster Speed And Better Way Of Spending Time
- SamsungChamp Deluxe Duos C3312
- Buy Branded Shoes online
- Buy Gaming Media Online For Choosing The Right Kind Of Games For You
- Quality of Panasonic Home Theatres
- Factors to consider while purchasing GPS handheld device
Article ID 1006509 (Views 520)