Mobility and virtualization are taking over the nowadays workplace. Enterprises must keep up with this fast-paced environment by being able to support new trends like BYOD or improve their decision making processes. Using an enterprise grade Unified Speech Assistant can improve corporate productivity, lower overall costs and streamline processes. Many businesses included this technology in their “work smarter” guidelines. Still, not so many companies are embracing speech technology, as many professionals have some fears and were disappointed by the well-known Siri business performance.
What everyone should know is that enterprise speech applications are able to successfully support worldwide Fortune 1000 customers and small and mid-size clients. Great names like Av Avaya, Mitel, Broadsoft , Metaswitch, Genband and Cisco this kind of technology. A complex Speech Enabled Auto Attendant should be able to provide great accuracy starting from day one and continuously improvement of its linguistic software.
One well-known obstacle in embracing speech technology is the great initial investment it requires for deployment and maintenance. Though ROI doesn’t seem to raise doubts, the harsh economic times we are living convince many organizations to put this kind of upgrades “on hold”. Traditional on-premise deployments take a bit more time and can sometimes present deployment challenges, and speech technology is tricky to support and maintain. For organizations with limited IT resources or expertise in the necessary areas speech technology implementation is sometimes simply a no go.
Those problems will not be met when considering deploying a cloud-based speech recognition solution. While it provides the same features, functions and benefits of premised-based services, it can be deployed much more rapidly and easily, eliminating all associated costs. The method of payment is pay-per-user/month which allows you to better predict the expenses than when making a huge initial investment. A cloud-based solution enhances communications continuity, reduces overall costs, centralizes management, offers infinite flexibility, and provides disaster recovery. By putting your Speech Enabled Auto Attendant applications in the cloud, it becomes a robust Unified Speech Assistant solution and makes it much easier to deal with the challenges of mobility, and multiple devices - including the challenges of BYOD, using Wireless Expense Management solutions.
No matter we are talking about CIOs, IT managers, Call Center Managers or other sort of professionals, they all should acknowledge that cloud-based speech technology extends the value of your existing voice and UC infrastructure and supports the ongoing strategy and business case for deployment that aligns with the organizational needs.
With a Unified Speech Assistant in the Cloud you can:
• Reduce total cost of ownership while extending communications and collaboration to the needed number of employees
• On-demand adjusting the capacity and functionality
• Centralize administration with cloud deployments and streamline business processes to support the capabilities of a lean IT staff.
• Leverage, extend and invoke existing Voice/UC solutions to support a growing mobile and virtual workforce, and accelerate adoption of collaboration applications that enhance decision making with the simple power of your voice: to call, message or conference.
• Extend the value of your comprehensive hosted communication solutions, providing differentiating capabilities and adding the valuable applications customers are asking for.
Keywords: Mobiso, enterprise communications
By: Amy S
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Amy S:
- Three Names That Will Go Down In The History Of Technology: Mobility, Collaboration And Byod
- Adoption of Speech Technology within Enterprises
- Unified Communications And Speech Technology
- Mobility, an Important Competitive Advantage for Organizations
Article ID 1002669 (Views 1382)
Announcement from Our Sponsor
Cancer Drugs like Lenvima (generic version Lenvatinib), Imbruvica (generic version Ibrutinib) now have generic versions at tremendous savings. Brain boosting drugs like Provigil (generic version Modafinil) and Nuvigil (generic version Armodafinil) are also popular.