Order taking is a large part of many businesses around the world today. For some businesses, they have full time order takers that staff call centers, and they play a key role in the operations as well as in the profitability of the enterprise as a whole. If you don’t have a quality order taking service in place, the rest of your money could very well be going down the drain. That’s because you spend all of this money and commit to hard work just to get the calls coming in. So what you do with those calls, and how they are handled after they come in, greatly matters. Learn more about the importance of having a quality order taking service working for you in this article.
Who Needs an Order Taking Service?
If you offer a product or a service, and you intend on marketing it to generate telephonic or internet orders, then you will require an order taking service. The order taking service that you choose can either make you or break your back as a business. Considering that a large portion of your operational expenses will be sunk into ensuring that the phones keep ringing, you also won’t want to skimp out on the most critical aspect of that process: the order taking process.
What to Look for in Best Outsource Order Taking Services
• High closing rates for low pressure sales
• Reps who are fluent in English with soft spoken and calm demeanor
• Trained in the proven ability of up-selling and cross-selling
• Experience and a passion for what they do
• Proven record of spiking sales with their campaigns
• Seasoned approach to training reps to become masters of the products they are representing
The Important of Well Trained Order Takers
Well trained order takers are crucial if you really want to see your sales soar. Poorly trained order takers can lose customers quickly; customers that are already calling in to make a sale. Order takers that are not properly trained will stumble when answering key questions posed by customers, further detracting from sales. And, if the order takers are not expertly trained, they won’t be able to generate nearly as many up-sells and cross-sells—imperative integers to making your inbound sales campaign a success.
Quality Service Leads to Increased Sales
So will you pay a little bit more to get quality service for order taking? You bet you sure will. But it is money well spent, and an investment in future sales when you really break it down. That’s because if you spend the funds to hire a quality service, sure it might cost a bit more upfront, but it will generate far more sales in the long run than a poorly managed and less effective service will. The key question to ask yourself is: do I want to make more money or do I want to make less money from my sales campaign? It’s all about your order taking service in the end.
Keywords: order taking
By: Stone Ferguson
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Stone Ferguson :
- Four Things to Look for with Quality Control with Inbound Call Center Services
- Order Taking – How Properly Trained Reps Make a Big Difference
- The Importance of Properly Managed Inbound Call Center Services
- Outbound Call Center Services – Great Uses for Outsourcing Marketing Operations
- Properly Projecting Your Image Through Dedicated Inbound Call Center Service
Article ID 1002058 (Views 537)