It is quite clear that the cosmetic plastic surgery industry has gone through a lot of changes since its inception. As a matter of fact, the industry is no longer what is used to be and there has been a number of interesting as well as fascinating changes over the past many years. One of the most important changes that the industry has seen is change of attitude amongst the general population towards cosmetic surgeries and the fact that plastic surgery has now gone mainstream; whereby it is now accessible by everyone and not just a select few.
However, there have been other interesting trends seen in the industry as well, some of which are as follows:
1) Growth of Non Surgical Cosmetic Surgery: When the industry was in its nascent stage, all procedures were mainly surgical in nature. It was pretty much the same as going through a standard surgery or operation due to a health condition. Most surgeries were reconstructive surgeries helping people with birth defects or conditions arising due to accidents etc. However, today it is no longer the same. Non surgical plastic surgery has grown in popularity and the number of non surgical procedures being performed each year has gone through the roof. As a matter of fact, more than a few million Botox procedures alone are being performed each year all over the world. With several other new non surgical procedures coming out every year, the overall numbers are only expected to grow. Surgical cosmetic procedures although popular and performed in the millions per year, cannot even compare to the number of non surgical procedures being performed these days.
2) Growth of Plastic Surgery Amongst Men: Gone are the days when only male celebrities were the ones who considered any kind of cosmetic enhancement. Today men from all walks of life want to give a boost to their appearance by going through various cosmetic surgeries. Women are no longer considered as the main clientele for plastic surgeons. In fact many surgeons feel their clientele is now pretty much balanced between men and women. There are growing numbers of surgeries which target needs specific to men and many surgeons provide consulting exclusively to this group. Who would have thought just a few years ago that men would be so open about their desires for cosmetic enhancements? There has been rapid growth in the number of cosmetic surgeries being performed on men with the most common procedures being Liposuction, Botox, Rhinoplasty or Nose Jobs, Laser hair removal and eyelid surgery amongst others.
3) Growth in Technology: The plastic surgery industry is one of the main beneficiaries of the advancement in technology. In fact new innovations have made cosmetic surgeries much cheaper as well as safer than before. Technology has also affected the time taken for certain cosmetic procedures to be completed and many patients are able to recover faster from cosmetic surgeries. Of course technology has also allowed new types of surgical as well as non surgical procedures to be developed including various types of laser treatments.
Is Medical Tourism in the Dominican Republic Safe?
Many people are skeptical about medical tourism due to safety reasons. Because medical tourism in places such as the Dominican Republic is highly common, safety is no longer a concern. The percentage of getting face lifts, liposuction, breast augmentation and gastric bypasses will not increase and medical tourism would not be a leading global industry if it was not safe.
Qualified doctors travel to foreign countries to do these procedures and to help people with their needs through quality care. Medical facilities are sanitary and are updated to meet the highest standards.
The success of a cosmetic nose surgery depend many factors such as the anatomic particularities of a patient's skin and sub-skin structure (how the skin heals) and the patient's response to the surgical procedure are very important. A successful nose surgery will also depend on pre-operation consultation and medical examination of the patient. This is when the patient's mental vision of her nose is precisely determined and matched with the various surgical options.
Visit www.plasticcosmeticsurgeryindia.com for Hair Transplant India or Plastic Surgery India.
This article is free for republishing
By: Article Alley
Article Directory: http://www.articlecatalog.com
Copy and Paste Link Code:
Read other Articles from Article Alley :
- Why Did Han Solo Have to Die in Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Spoiler Alert) - My Review and More.
- Finding a Cure for Oral And Genital Herpes in 2015? Good News About Latest HSV Treatments
- Is There A Cure for Oral And Genital Herpes in 2015? The Answer May Surprise You!
- New Parents Guide on How to Burb a Baby
- Muscle Building – Gear Up for a Successful Training!
- Top 5 Muscle Building without Weights Exercises – and Tips
- Things You May Never Knew About Alternative Medicine
- Alternative Medicine – When Regular Remedies Can’t Remedy Your Ailment
- Why Should You Meditate?
- How to Meditate using Music
Article ID 1000290 (Views 890)